LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Reason Foundation will host a reception with a panel discussion covering the current evidence for school choice on Tuesday, Jan. 23 at 6 p.m. at the Reason Foundation headquarters.
- Reception and panel discussion on the current evidence for school choice
- Matt Ladner, senior research fellow at the Charles Koch Institute
- Jason Bedrick, director of policy for EdChoice
- Lisa Snell, director of education for the Reason Foundation
- 6 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 23
- Reason Foundation headquarters, 5737 Mesmer Ave., Los Angeles
Held every January, National School Choice Week is an independent public awareness effort designed to shine a positive spotlight on effective education options for every child. Through thousands of independently planned events across the country, National School Choice Week raises public awareness of all types of educational choices available to children. These options include traditional public schools, public charter schools, public magnet schools, online learning, private schools, and homeschooling.