DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "HIPAA Security & Privacy Officials - Roles and Responsibilities" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
If your HIPAA Security and Privacy Official needs to understand what all the HIPAA requirements are or make sure the current program are adequate and can withstand government scrutiny, please join us for this informative and interactive seminar.
This course is the backbone of any organization's compliance program. Often times this role is assigned as collateral duty in smaller organizations. Regardless the size of an organization, the HIPAA Security and Privacy Official must know all the requirements for compliance. This is a critical element of the position.
Attendees will leave the course clearly understanding the role and all the requirements as the designated as a HIPAA Security and Privacy Official. This seminar will cover reviews, creation, and amending policy and procedure. After completing this course, a HIPAA Security and Privacy Official will have a clear understanding for what needs to be place when it comes to all of the HIPAA regulations.
Key Topics Covered:
- Why was HIPAA created?
- The Role and Responsibilities of the HIPAA Security and Privacy Official
- Complying with HIPAA Requirements?
- What are the HIPAA Security and Privacy Rules?
- What is a HIPAA Compliance Program?
- What is a HIPAA Risk Management Plan?
- What is meant by "Required" and "Addressable" Implementation Specifications?
- What are Administrative, Technical, and Physical Safeguards Requirements?
- Developing Policies and Procedures - Practical Exercise
- What is a HIPAA Risk Assessment?
- Risk Assessment - Practical Exercise
- What are HIPAA training requirements?
- What is a HIPAA data breach and what happens if it occurs?
- What are the penalties and fines for non-compliance and how to avoid them?
- Helping a HIPAA Security and Privacy Official create a culture of compliance
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vhflp9/2_day_course?w=4