The endodontic services market comprises of hospitals, specialists, and other establishments engaged in the study and treatment of irregularities inside a person's tooth, or dental pulp. The most popular endodontic procedure is a root canal to repair a decayed or infected tooth.
The Americas was the largest region in the endodontic services market in 2016, accounting for 39% market share. This can be attributed to high awareness on oral health and rising demand for endodontic treatment among elderly population and increasing incidences of tooth decay among the young population. Europe was the second largest region accounting for 31% market share. Asia was the third largest region accounting for 22% market share.
Advancements In Endodontics Technology is one of the major trends shaping the endodontic services market. Advances in dental technologies are making endodontic procedures safer, efficient and accurate. These advancements aid dental services providers to offer long term solutions to dental disease conditions.
Some advancements include digital radiographs, 3D imaging machines, surgical operating microscope, rotary endodontics, electronic apex locators, and advanced filling material. The use of 3-D printing and regeneration techniques are anticipated to be the future trends in the endodontics services market .Major dental service providers implementing advance technologies such as 3D imaging machines and radiographs include Aspen , Precision Endodontics , Woodbury Dental Care.
- Markets Covered: Apicoectomy, hemisection, intentional replantation
- Companies Mentioned: National Health Service, Integrated Dental Holdings (IDH), Aspen Dental
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA, Australia.
- Geographic scope: Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jphlcj/global_endodontic?w=4