DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Telecom Infrastructure Equipment Global Market Briefing 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Telecom Infrastructure Equipment market comprises of establishments involved in the manufacture of hardware used by telecom service providers to deliver their services to the customers. These establishments manufacture hardware such as switching equipment, transmission equipment, signaling equipment, bridges, gateways and others.
The Americas was the largest region in the telecom infrastructure equipment market in 2016, accounting for 45% market share. This was mainly due to high disposable income and access to internet in most parts in this region led to high demand for smartphones, routers and other communication equipment. Asia was the second largest region accounting for 33% market share. Europe was the third largest region accounting for 13% market share.
Increase In Standardization was one of the top trend observed in the Telecom Infrastructure Equipment market as of 2016. The increasing globalization of telecom infrastructure equipment has warranted the need for standardization of products involved. Standardization of telecom equipment would enable inter-operability between equipment and systems. Fast pace of innovation in the communications equipment market makes it necessary to revise standards at regular intervals.
The diverse specifications of products designed by different companies also make standardization tough. Lack of consensus among different countries on what constitutes an ideal standard thwarts attempts at standardization. Despite all the above problems, attempts at standardization have continued and accelerated in recent years For instance, G.600-G.699 standard was defined by ITU for transmission media and optical systems.
- Markets Covered: Wide Area Network Communications Equipment, Signaling Equipment, Switching Equipment, LAN Communication Equipment
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA, Australia.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Telecom infrastructure equipment Market Characteristics
3. Telecom infrastructure equipment Market Historic Growth
4. Telecom infrastructure equipment Market Forecast Growth
5. Telecom infrastructure equipment Market Comparison with Other Communications Hardware Markets
6. Telecom infrastructure equipment Market Geography Split
7. Telecom infrastructure equipment Market Segmentation
8. Telecom infrastructure equipment Competitive Landscape
9. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Telecom infrastructure equipment
10. Telecom infrastructure equipment Market Trends and Strategies
- Cisco Systems
- ECI Telecom
- Juniper Networks
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bq2b4m/global_telecom?w=4