DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Air Conditioners Market By Product Type (Ductable Splits, Chillers, VRF, Light Commercial Air Conditioners & Others), By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
North America air conditioners market is projected to reach $ 34.42 billion by 2022, on account of increasing construction activities, robust distribution network and rising demand for energy efficient air conditioning systems.
Continuing growth in infrastructure developments and industrial sector are also augmenting the sales of air conditioning systems in North America.
North America Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022, discusses the following aspects of air conditioners market in North America region:
- Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Market Trends & Developments
- Global Air Compressor Market Overview
- Increasing Number of Technological Advancements
- Reducing GHG Emissions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Air Conditioners Market Overview
5. North America Air Conditioners Market Outlook
6. Market Trends & Developments
7. Competitive Landscape
- United Technologies Corporation
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Ingersoll-Rand Inc
- Johnson Controls
- Nortek, Inc.
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4vvfq7/north_america_air?w=4