Snap Inc. is a major player in global mobile TV with an audience of dedicated Millennial users, a generation which prefers smartphones to the TV set.
International broadcasters and media owners aim to tap new advertising revenue from mobile viewers, test new formats and drive tune-in for their broadcast TV properties, but along with the opportunities there are significant challenges.
The report answers these key questions:
- How has Snapchat established a compelling mobile video distribution platform?
- In what crucial ways is Snap TV like and radically different from conventional television?
- Which major broadcasters and media owners partner with Snapchat in the USA, UK and Europe?
- What content do they produce based on existing TV shows?
- What new formats are they innovating for original made-for-mobile series and what resources does this require?
The in-depth coverage in this report analyses Snapchat's Discover distribution platform, its television partnerships and the shows and formats which the broadcasters are creating.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary: Shaping the Future of Mobile TV and Advertising
2. Snapchat's Mobile TV Channel: Challenging Facebook and Twitter
3. How Broadcasters are Innovating Snapchat TV Formats
4. Inside Snapchat's Strategy to Be a Worldwide TV and Media Partner
5. Snapchat Discover: a New Paradigm for Mobile Media Distribution
6. Snapchat Becomes a Global TV and Media Distributor
7. How Major TV Companies Create High-Impact Content for Snapchat
8. The Challenges of Producing Original Snapchat Video
9. Innovating the Future of TV News for Mobile
- A&E Networks
- ABC Family
- Channel 4
- Comedy Central
- Disney ABC
- Food Network
- National Geographic
- Sky News
- Time Warner
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/39sjmd/the_snapchat?w=4