DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "APAC POCT Device Market: Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2024" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The APAC POCT Device Market is accounted to reach USD 4.66 billion by 2024 from USD 2.31 billion in 2016, it is growing at a CAGR of 9.2% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024
The major factors driving the market for Global Point-Of-Care Testing Market, such as increasing geriatric population, increase in infectious diseases (hepatitis, HIV infection, influenza, respiratory infections and others), technological advancements, introduction of home-based point of care devices, and rapid economic development in the emerging economies.
Scope of the Report
- The APAC POCT Device Market is segmented on the basis of product type, prescription mode, distribution channel, end user, and geography.
- On the basis of prescription mode, the APAC point-of-care testing market is segmented into prescription based testing and over-the-counter (OTC) testing.
- The OTC testing is projected to witness higher growth rate of 9.7% during the forecast period to reach a value of USD 1.68 billion by 2024.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the APAC point-of-care testing market is segmented into direct tenders and retail.
- In 2017, the direct tender market is expected to dominate the market with a value of USD 1.67 billion.
- On the basis of end users, the APAC point-of-care testing market is segmented into hospital, clinics, ambulatory care, home healthcare, and research laboratory.
The key market players for APAC Point of Care Testing Market are listed below:
- Alere Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Dickinson and Company
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- PTS Diagnostics
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Nova Biomedical
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f2l7sk/asiapacific?w=4