DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market 2017-2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global Anti-Money Laundering (AML) software market is expected to reach $1420.8 million by 2023.
Global Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Software Market provides an in-depth analysis of the key development strategies and market trend dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities prevailing in the industry. The report provides an extensive insight into various forms of developments, trends and key participants.
The growth in the AML software market can be significantly attributed to the following factors: monitoring suspicious transactions, regulatory compliance requirements of financial institutions with international regulatory bodies along with analysis of historical consumer data analysis for risk management.
Rapid advances in financial services and technologies facilitate effortless and prompt transactions of money, worldwide. Although, this exposes the financial institutes to the risk of money laundering, thus, making the mission of combating money-laundering more crucial and urgent than ever.
According to United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), money worth of approximately 2% - 5% of global GDP is laundered in a year, which ranges from $800 billion - $2 trillion in current US dollars. Governments of varied nations are forming their own regulatory bodies, in order to address money laundering.
For instance, the U.K. established National Crime Agency (NCA) in 2013, which ensures to cut down crimes such as money laundering by monitoring high end customers which include lawyers, trust and company formation agents, investment bankers, and accountants.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global AML software market?
- What is the supply chain for the global AML software market?
- What is the market value of AML software market for different software?
- What is the market value of AML software market for different deployment type on the basis of on-premise and cloud?
- What is the market value of AML software market on the basis of different geographical regions?
- Which geographical location will dominate the AML software market?
- What will be the growth rate of different segments of the AML software market during the forecast period?
- Who are the key players for the AML Software market?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market?
What is the market share of the leading players in the global AML
software market for 2016?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Scope And Methodology
2 Market Dynamics
3 Industry Analysis
4 Competitive Landscape
5 Global Anti Money Laundering Software Market, By Delivery Model
6 Global Anti-Money Laundering Software Market By Software Type
7 Global Anti Money Laundering Management Software Market, By Region
8 Company Profiles
- ACI Worldwide
- AML Partners
- BAE Systems
- Company Overview
- Experian PLC
- Fiserv Inc.
- Global Radar
- Inetco Systems Limited
- Infrasoft Technologies Ltd.
- NICE Actimize
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l6hss6/global_antimoney?w=4