DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Biodegradable Stents - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Biodegradable Stents market accounted for $0.47 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $3.51 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 39.8% during the forecast period 2016 to 2022. The prevailing usage of stents in the treatment of artery disease is rapidly providing market growth. Patients demands for minimal invasive surgeries, a growing geriatric population and technological advancements are some of the factors driving the market. However, safety & regulatory issues and cost issues are some reasons behind the market lag.
The hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market, due to the majority of hospitals procuring medical products and consumables in bulk. Moreover, coronary artery disease is expected to dominate the application segment on account of the growing geriatric population and rising consequences of disease occurring. North America is estimated to dominate the market due to a high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases. In addition, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR attributing to a growing awareness about bioabsorbable stents.
What The Report Offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Abbott Laboratories
- Amaranth Medical, Inc.
- Arterial Remodeling Technologies SA
- Arterius Limited
- BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
- Elixir Medical Corporation
- Kyoto Medical Planning Co., Ltd.
- Meril Life Sciences
- REVA Medical, I
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngv738/biodegradable?w=4
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.