DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Mobile Apps for Wealth Management - How Innovation beats Complacency" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This 153-page report tells you all you need to know for developing, optimizing and implementing a winning mobile app strategy for high-net-worth clients. The report provides an assessment and recommendations for the mobile app portfolios of each wealth manager and for the wealth management industry as a whole.
The report ranks the mobile apps offered by each wealth manager based on 53 criteria grouped into nine main categories of evaluation. The report also offers rankings based on an index of essential wealth services, the Wealth Services Index. Based on this thorough, data-driven analysis, the report derives best practices and provides strategic and practical recommendations for creating mobile apps that can engage both existing and new wealthy clients
The report gives wealth managers and financial services firms, technology vendors and consultants insights to the following questions:
- How are the top 34 wealth managers' mobile apps ranked overall as well as separately by the quality of each offered app feature?
- What are the positive and negative characteristics that separate our top performers from the rest?
- How did wealth managers' mobile apps improve compared to last year's benchmarking, and which areas still require substantial development?
- What content, functionality, interaction and security measures should a mobile app have to catch the attention and satisfy the needs of high net worth individuals?
- What kind of personalization features are important to improve value for HNWI clients?
- What are the leading examples of these features in real wealth management apps?
- How can wealth managers successfully balance security with ease of use?
- What capabilities are necessary to position your app as a remote channel for client and advisor interaction?
- What can be learned from the wealth managers' best practices among the mobile apps that were analyzed? How can wealth managers differentiate through their online offerings?
- How can wealth managers ensure that a mobile app stands out compared to those of competitors?
- How did the wealth management market for mobile apps develop over the last three years and what future needs will clients have?
- How will client demand and technology development shape the mobile client solutions of the future? What can wealth managers do today to be ready for the evolving mobile wealth experience?
- ABN Amro
- Bank of Singapore
- BNP Paribas
- BNY Mellon
- Charles Schwab
- Citi Private Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Danske Bank
- DBS Private Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- First National Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Julius Baer
- Merrill Lynch
- Morgan Stanley
- TD Bank
- US Trust
- Wells Fargo.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gbkxtr/mobile_apps_for?w=4
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.