DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wealth Advisor Digitalization - How to make advisors more efficient, compliant and client-friendly" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Digital technology is contributing to a major shift in the role of financial advisors in client interactions, as well as in their efficiencies. This 60-page report analyzes the status, trends and drivers in the digitalization of wealth advisor functions such as onboarding, compliance, client profiling, financial planning, advisor-client interfaces and client meeting preparation, and explores the threats and opportunities for wealth management firms in supporting their advisors through digital means.
In addition, the report presents case studies to show digitalization initiatives working out in practice and gives essential recommendations for wealth managers on how to take advantage of the technological opportunities to improve advisor efficiency and client satisfaction.
For this comprehensive research 15 granular, qualitative interviews were conducted with relevant technology providers and executives of wealth management firms, and the report built on rich insights provided through recent surveys and reports on topics relevant to the digitalization of wealth advisor functions. These thoroughly researched data allowed analysts to construct an in-depth multi-dimensional picture of the critical challenges for wealth management institutions in the digitalization of their financial advisors, and map out the direction and speed of travel in relation to innovation in the next three years.
Wealth managers, banks, IT vendors and consultants will find answers to the following questions:
- What is the state of digital deployment of wealth advisors, how will the advisor role change in the digital future, how will the client-advisor relationship be reinvented and how can critical efficiency gains from technology become reality?
- What are the regulations where compliance translates into improved client experience (and why)?
- What are the threats, legal and reputational, in digital failures in relation to regulation?
- How does client self-service play out in a new contract' with wealth clients?
- How can advisors foster a collaborative approach with clients through digital tools?
- How does the concept of the Client Journey play out in a digitally enhanced advisor-client relationship?
- What does successful digital communication with clients look like?
- How to implement digitally-enabled planning abilities for genuinely life-long financial planning?
- What are the expectations of the use of artificial intelligence and the long-term impact of AI?
- How do technology companies, whether banking system providers or niche players, integrate with one another?
- What do technology companies think about institutions' legacy system challenges?
- How to bring advisors on board with major digitalization programs?
- Status quo and trends of the digitalization of the wealth advisor
- Drivers for the digitalization of the wealth advisor
- The significance of regulation for advisor digitalization
- Achieving more client-advisor interaction through digitalization
- The impact of digitalization on the client journey
- Choosing the right media, contact and communication channels and digital client interfaces
- Advanced financial planning through a combination of man + machine and the role of AI
- The view of relationship managers and the message to clients
- Seven case studies showcasing technology offerings for the digitalization of the client-advisor relationship
- Opportunities and threats of advisor digitalization and how private banks and wealth managers should act
The report includes more than 15 visuals including graphs, screenshots and charts and comes with a Key Insights Deck: an easy-to-understand 10-slide presentation that summarizes key findings for quick sharing.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3kv5z8/wealth_advisor?w=4
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.