AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Treble, the PR agency working at the speed of business, today announced it will provide pro bono seed round and Series A funding launches for qualifying U.S.-headquartered venture backed greentech startups in 2018.
Founded in 2013 with a mission of empowering companies with the potential to change the way we live, Treble has developed a core expertise in the execution of successful funding launches. Treble focuses on the development of clear and compelling messaging, as well as targeted media relations to drive results. Brands partner with Treble to carve out competitive differentiation and to achieve brand visibility in technology and business press publications to drive lead generation and strategic partnerships.
“Protecting and preserving our environment is the most pressing issue of our generation,” said Ethan Parker, Founder and CEO of Treble. “This initiative is intended to ensure that companies focused on solving some of the most difficult challenges impacting planet Earth have the opportunity to have their voices heard. Treble believes we are in the midst of a definitive change in the values of entrepreneurs—a positive change that will apply a new wave of technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence and blockchain toward the development of socially responsible companies that ‘do good’. We are excited for the opportunity to empower these startups via pro bono funding launches, and optimally collaborate and win with them over the longer-term.”
Pro Bono Funding Launch Criteria
- Startups must be applying technology toward solving an environmental issue, e.g. clean water sustainability, carbon emission reductions, energy sustainability and climate change
- Must be backed by a venture capital firm and have closed seed or Series A round of funding
- Form D filing cannot yet be public
- Advanced notification required for successful launch execution (15 business days)
- Only costs for startups are Business Wire distribution costs (highly recommended for SEO and maximum brand visibility). Treble clients receive a 30% cost reduction from standard rates on all Business Wire press release distributions.
- All submissions subject to review by Treble
Launch assets included
- Development of press release
- Execution of targeted press outreach
- Development of briefing sheets to prep executives and staffing of press interviews
- Earned media press coverage summary
- Syndicated media press coverage summary
- Promotion of select articles across Treble social media platforms
Formation of Treble Greentech Practice Group
In conjunction with the pro bono funding launch initiative for the duration of 2018, Treble today also announced the formal launch of its Greentech practice group. Drawn from our collective experience in the green technology realm, including successful collaborations with Benson Hill Biosystems and TechAccel, Treble aims to take our expertise in the technology realm and apply it to startups and mature organizations utilizing technology toward improving the environment.
To be considered, please send pertinent background information including:
- Name of company and URL
- Location of corporate headquarters
- Year founded
- Venture capital raised including key backers
- Company mission
All submissions should be sent via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquartered in the burgeoning Eastside of Austin, Texas, Treble is the PR agency working at the speed of business. Treble is an immersive partner for VC firms to propel exits across the spectrum of your portfolio investments. For startups, we optimally align early and collectively scale as we drive brand differentiation, strategic partnerships and revenue. We've achieved six exits since 2013, including StackEngine (acquired by Oracle), Boxer (acquired by VMware) and Joyride (acquired by Google). With expertise in B2B tech spanning across AI, big data, cloud, SaaS, blockchain and cybersecurity combined with a growing B2C practice, Treble is on stand-by to help your brand rise above the noise. Contact us here.