DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Anaerobic Adhesives Market by Product (Thread Locker, Thread Sealants, Retaining Compounds, and Gasket Sealants), Substrate (Metals, Plastics), End-Use Industry (Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The anaerobic adhesives market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 429.5 million in 2017 to USD 564.1 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.60% between 2017 and 2022.
The growing demand for anaerobic adhesives from end-use industries such as automotive & transportation, electrical & electronics, industrial, and others, is expected to fuel the growth of the anaerobic adhesives market. Automotive manufacturers use anaerobic adhesives in camshaft sprocket bolts, crankshaft bolts, idler bearings, press fit filler tubes, transmission input and output shaft threads, ring gear or shock bolts, console assemblies, soundproofing, attachment screws, electrical component boxes, plastic knobs, hose fasteners, and dashboard accessories. Stringent environmental regulations in North America and Europe may act as a restraint to the growth of the market in the future.
Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to be the fastest-growing market for anaerobic adhesives during the forecast period. The growing industrialization is driving the growth of this market in APAC countries such as China and India. China is projected to lead the APAC anaerobic adhesives market during the forecast period.
3M Company (US), Henkel (Germany), H.B.Fuller (US), Illinois Tool Works (US), Three Bond International (Japan), and Delta Adhesives (UK) are the key players operating in the anaerobic adhesives market.
- Growing Demand From End Use Industries Such as Electrical & Electronics and Building & Construction
- Rising Ageing Populations
- Superior Properties of Waterproof Tapes
- Slow Growth in Automotive Production in Countries Such as Russia, Argentina, Brazil, Japan and Taiwan
- Healthcare Industry in Emerging Market
- Low Scope for Product Differentiation
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
5 Waterproof Tapes Market, By Adhesive Type
6 Waterproof Tapes Market, By Substrate Type
7 Waterproof Tapes Market, By End-Use Industry
8 Waterproof Tapes Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- 3M Company
- A.B.E. Construction Chemicals (Pty) Ltd.
- Advance Tapes International Ltd
- Asian Paints Limited
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Chowgule Construction Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Dukal Corporation
- Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- Gebrüder Jaeger GmbH
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Heskins Ltd
- Isoltema Spa
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medline Industries, Inc
- Metalnastri S.R.L
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Scapa Group PLC
- Shanghai Richeng Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Shurtape Technologies LLC
- Tejas Cobert
- Teraoka Seisakusho Co Ltd
- TESA SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jkkk9/global_anaerobic?w=4