SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Savonix, the mobile evidence-based digital neuro-cognitive assessment and brain health platform, today announced that Dr. Mylea Charvat, CEO and Founder, will present at the Digital Medicine & Medtech Showcase ™ 2018 Conference to be held January 8-10, 2018 in San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Charvat will present on a panel titled: “Once the train has left the station is it possible to regulate?” that will broadly discuss the intersection of digital technologies and the new generation of blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning.
Panel details are as follows:
- Date: Tuesday, January 9, 2018
- Time: 8:15 am - 9:00 am PT
- Location: Cyril Magnin Ballroom III (4th Floor), Parc 55 San Francisco
- Mylea Charvat: CEO and Founder, Savonix
- Nancy Bradish Myers: President and Founder, Catalyst Healthcare Consulting
- Michelle Jump: Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Stryker
- Beth Rogozinski: Chief Content Officer, Pear Therapeutics
In addition, Dr. Charvat will present an overview of Savonix at the conference:
- Date: Monday, January 8, 2018
- Time: 3:45 pm - 4:00 pm PT
- Location: Cyril Magnin II and III (4th Floor), Parc 55 San Francisco
More information about the Digital Medicine & Medtech Showcase 2018 Conference can be accessed here.
Savonix delivers the world's first fully mobile, assessment of cognitive function available on Android and iOS for phone and tablet, Savonix Mobile is an accurate, accessible and affordable tool for professional cognitive screening. It empowers healthcare providers, payers and researchers to evaluate and leverage results to improve health and treatment outcomes. Led by clinical psychologists, neuroscientists and IT leaders, the company aims to establish the global authority on cognition and its relationship to risk, outcomes and the development of innovative therapies. Savonix evidence-based tests are digital versions of the gold standard cognition tests, many of which neuropsychologists have used effectively since the 1930s. For more information, please visit http://www.savonix.com.