SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--(NASDAQ:AMZN) — Amazon today extended the deadline for free shipping to December 16—all Amazon customers can choose from millions of items that are eligible for free shipping and will receive their orders before Christmas. This includes eligible orders of $25 or more shipped by Amazon, as well as free shipping offers from the millions of small business and entrepreneurs selling on Amazon.
Holiday Shipping Cheat Sheet
For free shipping before Christmas, visit amazon.com/holidayshipping. The following shipping dates apply*
- NEW! Dec. 16: Free shipping on millions of items fulfilled and shipped by Amazon, free for all customers
- Dec. 18: Last day for standard shipping, free for Prime members
- Dec. 22: Last day for two-day shipping, free for Prime members
- Dec. 23: Last day for one-day shipping, free for Prime members
- Dec. 24: Last day for same-day delivery, free for Prime members (order by 9:30 a.m. local time or earlier)
- Dec. 24: Prime Now offers Prime members free two-hour delivery windows (order by 9:00 p.m. local time or earlier)
- Dec. 24: Whole Foods Market stores and Amazon Books open Christmas Eve (store hours vary by location)
*Please note that not all shipping speeds are available for all products in all regions, and order minimums may apply.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.