DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Nerve Repair Biomaterials Market: Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2024" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
North America Nerve Repair Biomaterials market is projected to reach USD 775.6 million by 2024 from USD 326.7 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 11.5% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024
With the increasing geriatric population, rising number of nerve injuries and nerve surgeries, increasing incidence of neurological disorders, favorable reimbursement policies, and increased government funding the global nerve repair biomaterials market is witnessing a rapid growth.
Scope of the Report
- Based on product type, the North America nerve repair biomaterials market is segmented into nerve repair and nerve protection.
- The North America nerve repair biomaterials market is further segmented into nerve conduits and nerve grafts.
- Nerve repair graft is further segmented into allograft and acellularized allograft. Nerve protection market is segmented into nerve protector and nerve wrap.
- Based on the injury type, the nerve repair biomaterials market is segmented into epineural nerve repair, perineural nerve repair, and group fascicular repair.
- On the basis of end user, the North America nerve repair biomaterials market is categorized into hospitals, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centres.
The key market players for North America Nerve Repair Biomaterials Market are listed below:
- AxoGen, Inc.
- Checkpoint Surgical, Inc.
- Synovis Micro Companies Alliance, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2kdczl/north_america?w=4