DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "APAC Injectable Drug Delivery Market: Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2024" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The APAC Injectable Drug Delivery Market is accounted to reach USD 143.1 billion by 2024 from USD 56.4 billion in 2016; it is growing at a CAGR of 12.4 % in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are the increasing use of biologics, rising prevalence of chronic diseases, increasing occurrence of needle-stick injuries, and the benefits of injections (convenience, ease of use, and reduced pain).
Scope of the Report
- Based on type, the apac injectable drug delivery market is segmented into devices and formulations.
- By product, the needle free injectors are further segmented into fillable needle-free injectors and prefilled needle-free injectors.
- By usability the needle free injector is segmented into disposable and reusable injectors.
- On the basis of applications, the global Injectable drug delivery market is segmented into hormonal disorders, oncology, autoimmune diseases, orphan diseases, and others.
- Based on indications into rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, Crohn's disease, psoriasis and others. Hormonal disorders are further segmented into indications such as diabetes, antithrombotic therapy, reproductive health diseases, anemia, osteoporosis and others.
- On the basis of usage pattern the apac injectable drug delivery market is segmented into curative care, immunization, and others.
- Based on mode of administration the market is segmented into skin, circulatory, organs and central nervous system.
- On the basis of end user the apac injectable drug delivery market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, home care settings, research laboratories and, pharma & biotech companies.
The key market players for APAC Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Market are listed below:
- Pfizer and Baxter International, Inc.
- Gerresheimer AG
- Schott AG, Alkermes Plc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Terumo Corporation
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
- Bespak, Antares Pharma
- Elcam Medical
- Haselmeier, Mylan N.V.
- Novo Nordisk
- Owen Mumford Ltd,Sanofi
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc
- Ypsomed Holding AG.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nsdw57/asiapacific_143?w=4