Printing and imaging methods are being used to create innovative electronic components on a variety of substrates. Ultra thin printable electronic devices can be implemented flexibly and seamlessly in automobiles, energy generation, healthcare, or clothing, opening up possibilities in new industries and application areas.
This 320 page report highlights the latest innovations and products in the printed electronics market, developed by large companies and start-ups.
Report contents include:
- Key industry developments in 2017 and market predictions for 2018.
- Materials analysis: Materials used in printed electronics.
- Types of printed electronics, properties, advantages and disadvantages.
- Analysis of printing methods.
- Market drivers and challenges in the printed electronics market.
Market analysis: Analysis of printed electronics markets and
- Conductive inks.
- Wearables and IoT (flexible and stretchable electronics, components and systems for IoT and wireless sensors).
- Medical and healthcare sensors and wearables (medicine, fitness and health, functional textiles with integrated displays, pharmaceutical packaging, biocompatible and biodegradable substrates, biosensors )
- Smart textiles and fabrics (stretchable and ultraflexible electronics in smart fabrics).
- Energy storage and conversion (RF, piezo, thermal and solar harvesting).
- Displays (flexible displays, electrochromic dimming mirrors and OLEDs in automotive, large-area electronic sensors).
- Batteries (printable batteries and supercapacitors).
- Logic and memory (novel interconnects, flexible transistors, organic and inorganic semiconductors).
- Market revenues forecasts: Detailed forecasts of the printed electronics market, by end user markets, regions and applications (revenues $ millions), to 2027.
- Producer profiles: Printed electronics company profiles (Profiles of over 300 companies)
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Research Methodology
3 Introduction And Key Materials Analysis
4 Conductive Inks
5 Printed Sensors And Components For Wearable Electronics And Iot
6 Printed Medical And Healthcare Sensors And Wearables
7 Printed Electronic Clothing And Apparel
8 Printed Energy Storage And Conversion
9 Printable Logic And Memory
10 Printable Displays
11 Printed Batteries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kprd63/global_market_for?w=4