DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Flat-Rate Subscription to La Merie Publishing Reports & News Services" newsletter has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Flat-Rate Subscription to La Merie Publishing Reports & News Services
A one-year subscription to this service provides access to:
- All existing La Merie Publishing reports on stock and listed online in the store;
- All new reports released by La Merie Publishing during the term of the subscription;
- 50 (weekly) issues of R&D Pipeline News
Among these reports are:
- Competitor Analysis reports in tabular presentation format;
- Brief Reports; and
- Full Reports.
Publishing activities include updates of existing reports as well as release of new reports.
Among La Merie Publishing News & Information Services are:
- R&D Pipeline News - Technology Edition;
- R&D Pipeline News - Therapeutic Area Edition.
After purchase of the Flat-Rate Subscription to La Merie Publishing Reports & News Services, credentials to access a dedicated server account with the report archive will be provided by e-mail. New issues of R&D Pipeline News and the R&D and Business Tracking Services will be delivered by e-mail, old issues are archived in the dedicated server account.
Coverage of reports:
La Merie Publishing has a special focus on biologics including, but not limited to:
- mRNA vaccines & therapeutics
- Oncolytic viruses
- Antibody-drug conjugates;
- Bispecific antibodies including T-cell or NK cell redirecting antibodies
- CAR & TCR engineered T-cells and NK cells;
- Biosimilar antibodies and proteins
- Biosuperior antibodies;
- Therapeutic proteins;
- Therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines;
- Therapeutic peptides.
Reports of the Competitor Analysis Series deliver NO-FRILLS, but concise information about the pipeline of R&D projects for targets, diseases and technologies provided in a tabular format and fully referenced.
Full Reports and Brief Reports provide in-depth description and analysis of targets, pipelines, companies and technologies.
Examples of Full Reports as of October 2017 are:
- mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics 2017: an industry analysis of technologies, pipelines, stakeholders and deals
- The Oncolytic Virus Landscape 2017: an analysis of pipeline, stakeholders, deals, industry trends & opportunities
- TCR & CAR Engineered T-Cell and NK Cell Therapeutics 2016: Convergence of technologies opens business opportunities beyond CD19 CARTs
- T-Cell Redirecting Bispecific Antibodies 2016: A competitive landscape analysis of stakeholders, technologies, pipelines and deals
Examples of Brief Reports as of October 2017 are:
- CD22: a suitable antigen for targeted payload delivery by immunotherapeutics
- CD123: a paradigmatic target for immunotherapeutic treatment modalities
- B-Cell Maturation Antigen (BCMA): hot target for emerging treatment modalities
Examples of Competitor Analysis Reports as of October 2017 are:
- Mesothelin-Targeted Antibodies, Vaccines & T-Cells 2017
- Antibody-Drug Conjugate Pipeline Review by target, drug, phase and company
- Tumor Microenvironment Modulation via IDO, TGF-/R, CXCR4, CSF-1R, CD47-SIRPa, Adenosine, STING & Others
- Biosimilar and Biosuperior Therapeutic Antibodies
- PD-1 and PD-L1 Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors 2016
- Bispecific Antibodies for Cancer, Inflammatory & Other Diseases
Examples of Vaccine Reports
- Clostridium Difficile Vaccines and Therapeutics 2016
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Antibodies, Vaccines & Antivirals 2017
Examples of Peptide Reports
- Cancer Peptides
- Cardiometabolic Peptides
- Anti-Infective Peptides
- Cardiovascular Peptides
- Anti-Inflammatory Peptides
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ghjp5d/flatrate?w=4