DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advanced Li-ion & Beyond Li-ion Batteries 2018-2028" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report analyses the Li-ion industry with a critical outlook into how it will evolve over the next ten years. The report also leverages on the analyst's unique overview of 45 different electric vehicle categories, which include land, water, and air vehicles. These categories are used as the starting point to outline what battery chemistry will be the dominating one in forklifts, AGVs, plug-in hybrids, buses, trucks, two-wheelers, ships, drones, and airplanes.
Li-ion batteries and advanced Li-ion batteries are benchmarked and compared to other battery chemistries like lithium sulphur, lithium air, sodium ion, magnesium ion, zinc- carbon, supercapacitors, zinc air, and redox flow batteries. Additional markets like consumer electronics, wearables, and stationary storage are also presented and analysed with forecasts as to which battery chemistry will prevail or establish itself in a given niche.
The report is complemented with 12 full company profiles, as well as dozens of case studies from leading Li-ion manufacturers like LGChem and Tesla, or materials suppliers like 3M, Umicore, BASF, SGL, and Solvay. The advanced Li-ion industry is analysed in terms of cathode, anode, and electrolyte innovation, not to mention other key components like electrode binders, current collectors, additives, and conductive agents. A thorough analysis of graphite, both natural and synthetic, as well as silicon-based anodes, lithium titanate, lithium metal; LCO, NMC, LFP, NCA, and sulphur presents advantages and disadvantages of each material from both a technological and a strategic standpoint.
The report includes ten year forecasts from 2018 through 2028 that detail the market share of each material over the next decade, answering key questions like:
- What applications will LFP find after new regulations in China?
- When is it more convenient to use lithium titanate as opposed to graphite?
- What is the state of development with silicon anodes, and will they be used in silicon-dominant or graphite-dominant blends?
- Are solid-state batteries ready for commercial development?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary And Forecasts
3. Battery Basics
4. Advanced Li-Ion Batteries
5. Li-Ion Electrode Materials
11 Silicon-Based Battery Companies
6. Inactive Materials
7. Current Li-Ion Vs. Future Li-Ion
8. Beyond Li-Ion Technologies
11. Other Li-Based Batteries
13. Redox Flow Batteries
14. Supercapacitors And Lithium-Ion Capacitors
19. Benchmark Of Li-Ion Vs. Other Technologies
20. Addressable Markets
21. Market Forecasts
22. Company Profiles
- Alveo Energy
- Broadbit Batteries
- CIC Energigune
- EMW Energy
- EOS Energy Storage
- FDK Corporation
- Leyden Jar
- Ljubljana University
- Nano Nouvelle
- Paraclete Energy
- Seoul National University
- Sharp Laboratories of Europe
- Solid Power
- Sumitomo Electric
- Toyota Motors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6q565f/advanced_liion?w=4