DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cancer Diagnostics Market Analysis, Company Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2024" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
In this region, Global cancer diagnostics is projected to reach USD 40.10 billion by 2024 from USD 16.55 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 11.7% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are the growing aging population worldwide, government initiatives for funding, and awareness about cancer.
- Growth of aging population and rising prevalence of cancer
- Government initiatives for funding and awareness about cancer
- Key players focusing on strategic decisions to gain market share
- Increasing prevelance of cancer
- Stringent regulations imposed by international and local authorities
- Shortage of skilled and trained professionals
- Nanotechnology: forthcoming revolution in cancer diagnosis
- Artificial intelligence and the imminent health revolution
- Growing medical tourism in asia
- Increasing rivalry among the competitors
- Poor access to cancer detection and high treatment cocts in lower income countries
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global cancer diagnostics market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of the web conferencing and unified communication and collaboration (UC&C) and video conferencing, secondary resources and doing in-depth company share analysis of major 10 players in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Premium Insights
5. Executive Summary
6. Global Cancer Diagnostics Market, by Technology
7. Global Cancer Diagnostics Market, by Application
8. Global Cancer Diagnostics Market, by Geography
9. Global Cancer Diagnostics Market, Company Landscape
10. Company Profiles
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Hologic, Inc
- Dickinson and Company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Roche Diagnostics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fmbwr9/global_cancer?w=4