We are excited to announce the program for INNOCOS Summit 2018. This year's program will provide invaluable insights on the beauty industry's hottest emerging trends and how they are reshaping the future of beauty, as we know it. Areas of focus will include marketing and operational best practices, success stories, innovation strategies, and advice on how brands and retailers should respond to the ever-changing modern customer.
Trends are coming and going at a much faster rate than ever before, and INNOCOS' 2018 agenda will take a closer look at these trends to better understand the drivers behind them and anticipate potential future outcomes. We cannot predict the future of the world, but can certainly try to understand the forces that shape it by observing the fast-moving elements fuelling it.
INNOCOS' World Beauty Innovation Summit is proud to gather a truly unique and diverse global community like no other in the beauty industry - comprised of cross-cultural, cross-category and cross-discipline professionals:
- Global representation from Eastern, Western, and emerging markets
- Categories including colour cosmetics, skincare, hair-care, personal-care, fragrances and many more
- Participating disciplines including Marketing, Digital and Social Media Marketing, Consumer Insights, Technical Regulatory, New Product Development, Research and Development, and Retail and Sales.
New in 2018:
- INNOCOS Venture: "Shark-tank" inspired beauty start-ups pitch panel.
- Awards: Celebrating the winners of the #beauty20 Social Media Excellence Awards
- Beauty Discovery: explore and investigate the latest trend-led beauty products with our give-away bags.
Who Should Attend:
- General Manager
- CXO (Customer Experience Officer)
SVP, VPs, Heads of
- Marketing, Digital Marketing,
- Consumer Insights
- Global Open Innovation,
- Global Marketing Communications
- Business Development
- New Product Development
- Research & Development
- Packaging (Innovation, Development, Design)
- Market Research
- Social Media Strategy
To view all conference, please click here
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fh2n2s/nnocos_summit?w=4