- Kathleen Reynolds to Vice President / Director, Client Services. Across a 14-year career at CooperKatz, Kathleen has helped to transform the agency’s healthcare and consumer practices. She notably leads the account team for Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, advancing research and studies from one of the world’s foremost cancer institutions. Kathleen previously held the title of Director, Client Services.
- Heather Caufield to Director, Client Services. Heather has more than a decade of communications and PR experience working with both B2B and consumer clients. During her six years at CooperKatz, Heather has led and contributed to accounts in industries across the spectrum, including TD Bank, Otis Elevator Company and Asia Pulp & Paper. Heather recently held the title of Manager, Client Services.
- Katy Hendricks to Director, Client Services (Tampa, FL). Katy has been with CooperKatz for 10 years, spearheading campaigns in the real estate, healthcare, education and technology sectors. Katy also helps to lead the agency’s content marketing and social strategy team. Katy previously held the title of Manager, Client Services. She recently relocated to Tampa, Fl., expanding the agency’s overall footprint.
“It is always rewarding to recognize the high-level achievements and significant contributions of our senior team members,” said Ralph Katz, co-founder and principal of CooperKatz. “Each individual is very deserving of this recognition and elevation. The work of these colleagues has positively impacted the success of the agency. And I personally appreciate their strategic thinking, smart insights and passion for our industry.”
In addition to these three senior-level promotions, CooperKatz has recently received several notable industry recognitions, including:
- PR News included Rachael Adler, EVP, Business Development and Client Services on its annual list of Top Women in PR, saluting the innovation and accomplishments of influential women in the public relations industry.
- NY Observer Power 50 recognized CooperKatz as a top public relations firm shaping the industry.
- Crain’s New York Business named CooperKatz as one of the Best Places to Work in New York City for the fourth consecutive year.
“CooperKatz is ending 2017 on such a strong note,” said Anne Green, president and CEO of CooperKatz. “These outside recognitions, coupled with our internal promotions, demonstrates the energy of our team and the overall momentum of our work. It is a joy and honor to work side-by-side with such a strong and collaborative team. And I’m proud of the exceptional work we do for our clients each day.”