DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Digital Pathology Market, 2017 Companies-To-Action" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
It is estimated that more than 19,000 pathologists would be needed to serve the US healthcare needs. However, the actual number is expected to be approximately 40% lesser. Similar trends are foreseen globally driven by aging population and widening application in areas such as cancer diagnostics, drug development, clinical trials, biomarker discovery, and companion diagnostics. Digital pathology can improve efficiency of pathologists by 10-15%, thereby helping the healthcare providers in filling such gaps. This factor is a key driver for the rapid growth in adoption of digital pathology solutions globally.
In April 2017, FDA approved the IntelliSite Pathology Solution from Royal Philips. This was the first digital pathology product for which any US manufacturer received approval for primary diagnostics purposes. An expected increase in regulatory approval for digital pathology systems for primary diagnostics will support the growth in demand for these systems.
To cater to the growing demand for digital pathology solutions, the industry has observed numerous partnerships, collaborations, and M&As. These strategies have been undertaken to expand product portfolio and deepen solution expertise while catering to changing customer demands.
Key questions this study will answer:
- How are digital pathology companies creating extraordinary value for stakeholders?
- Which are some unique companies that are introducing new and innovative solutions in the market?
- How do these companies intend to transform healthcare industry paradigms in the future? What is the impact of the external industry environment on this market?
- What is their action plan and potential for growth?
- What are the current growth opportunities in digital pathology?
- What are some key success factors in the digital pathology market?
- Which are the companies with whom partnerships can be forged?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Companies-To-Action Overview
3. Digital Pathology Market Overview
4. Companies-To-Action Profiles
5. Competitive Playbook
6. Growth Opportunities And Companies-To-Action
7. The Last Word
- 3D Histech
- Agfa Healthcare
- Fimmic Oy
- GE (Omnyx)
- Huron Digital Pathology
- Indica Labs
- Leica Biosystems
- Ventana Medical Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jgqdpv/global_digital?w=4