DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Latin America Generator Set Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The focus of this research service is to analyze the drivers and restraints that affect the growth of the Latin American generator set market. Factors including unreliable power supply, higher power demand, construction, mining and O&G industries' growth, and increasing digitization and computing demands are likely to drive the demand for generator sets during the next five years. The study also addresses the future and present market opportunities in Latin America as well as the challenges faced by industry participants in a rapidly changing environment.The current market size for 2016 is provided for each segment and forecast till 2021. Forecasts by competitive revenue and unit shipments for natural gas generators and diesel generators are also provided.
Revenue and units are tracked and forecast by power range inclusive of:
End user segments including commercial, industrial, and residential generators are monitored, additionally revenue is predicted by application including peak shaving, prime power, and stand-by.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing and at what rate? What is the anticipated growth between 2016 and 2021?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Is there any development with the products/segments offered today?
- What are the specific market/technology trends influencing this market?
- Are the generator sets offered today meeting customers' needs, or is additional development needed?
- What are the major sales channels for this market and what is their future development?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges-Drivers and Restraints: Total Generator Set Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Generator Set Market
5. Competitive Analysis-Total Generator Set Market
6. Diesel Segment Breakdown
7. Gas Segment Breakdown
8. Country Segment Breakdown
9. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
10. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mtwpjs/latin_america