DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Newspaper Advertising - Procurement Market Intelligence Report" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global Newspaper Advertising Market provides up-to-date information about market shifts and potential risks, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services, which can help in planning and in executing category management activities. It focuses on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and on providing insights that can lead to optimization of category spend.
There has been a substantial demand for daily newspapers from household consumers across the globe. Such a demand can be attributed to factors such as increasing middle-age demographic groups within households that prefer to read newspapers to gain information. This may increase newspaper advertising spend by buyers that wish to target end-users such as household consumers.
One of the procurement best practices for buyers is to build a standard process for onboarding an agency. Buyers need to develop a conventional method for selecting and on-boarding of advertising agencies.
According to the report, one of the key growth contributors for the global newspaper advertising market is the use of AR for targeted newspaper advertising is an emerging trend in the market. AR is the integration of digital information with buyers' environment, which creates a virtual and interactive platform. Increasing number of newspapers are adopting AR technologies to make the newspaper appealing to multiple demographic groups.
Further, the report states that major procurement challenge experienced by the buyers is measuring ROI. Buyers may not be able to gauge or measure the efficacy of marketing campaigns and ROI associated with the same. Tracking ROI of newspaper advertising is complicated, and there are limited tools that provide these features.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 1: CATEGORY AT A GLANCE
PART 2: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 3: MARKET INSIGHTS
- Category Spend Analysis
- Category Maturity by Regions
- Demand-Supply Shifts
- Regional Demand-Supply Snapshot
- Global Molasses Production Hubs
- Market Developments
- Regional Impact of Trends
- Key Category Growth Drivers and Corresponding Regional Impacts
- Major Category Growth Constraints and Corresponding Regional Impacts
- Key Current Technological Innovations
- Major Regulatory Frameworks
- Strategic Sustainability Practices
- Porter's Five Forces
- PESTLE Analysis
PART 4: SUPPLY MARKET INSIGHTS
- Supplier Operational Capability Matrix
- Other Prominent Suppliers by Region: Operational Capability Matrix
- Supplier Functional Capability Matrix
- Other Prominent Suppliers by Region: Functional Capability Matrix
- Key Clients/Partners
- Supplier Cost Breakup
- Supplier Positioning Matrix
PART 5: PRICING INSIGHTS
- Pricing Models Snapshot
- Pricing Models - Pros and Cons
- Indicative Pricing
PART 6: PROCUREMENT INSIGHTS
- Major Category Requirements
- Major Procurement Pain Points
- Category Sourcing Evolution Matrix
- Procurement Best Practices
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Supplier Selection Criteria
- Category Negotiation Strategies
- SLA Terms
- Supplier Evaluation Criteria
- Category Risk Analysis
PART 7: TOP FIVE SUPPLIERS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zq2x7w/global_newspaper?w=4