DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fetal and Neonatal Care Devices Global Market - Forecast to 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Fetal and neonatal care device global market is expected to grow at single digit CAGR to reach $10,790.7 million by 2023.
Fetal products are classified into ultrasound devices, fetal MRI, fetal monitors, fetal Doppler and others products. The ultrasound devices segment accounted the largest share in 2016 due to development of 3D and 4D imaging solutions. The fetal MRI segment is fastest growing segment due to development of miniaturised MRI and product pipeline which are yet to be launched.
The fetal monitors are further classified into antepartum or external and intrapartum fetal monitors. The antepartum or external fetal monitors segment accounted for the largest share and fastest growing segment from 2017 to 2023 due to ease in usage, portable, reduces hospital visits etc.
Drivers and Opportunities
- Increase of Preterm & Low Weight Birth Babies
- Rising Awareness of Neonatal and Fetal Care in Developing Countries
- Increasing Prevalence of Hospital Acquired Infections in Newborn Babies and Hence Resulting in Growing Number of Neonate Admissions
- Inflow of Technologically Advanced Products
- Increased Funding for Neonatal Care
Restrains and Threats
- Increasing Product Recalls
- Decreasing Birth Rate in Certain Developed Countries
- Availability of Alternative Treatment
- Stringent Regulatory Processes for Approval of Products
- Reluctance of End-Users to Make High Initial Capital Investments
- Reduced Reimbursement and Healthcare Reforms Leading to Slow Growth in Developed Markets
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Fetal and Neonatal Care Device Global Market, by Products
5 Fetal and Neonatal Care Device Global Market, by End-Users
6 Regional Analysis
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Major Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/llhr2g/global_fetal_and?w=4