The 39th edition of the World Leasing Yearbook is the only guide which covers all the world's leasing and asset financing markets in one single volume.
The new 2018 edition includes the latest Global Leasing Report which includes unique data on market volume and growth by region, including a ranking and analysis of the top 50 leasing markets by size. The complete Global Leasing report is ONLY available in the World Leasing Yearbook.
Covering 364 pages it is the essential guide to current opportunities in international leasing and asset finance and provides valuable reference data for all players in the field.
The accompanying World Leasing Database, which gives direct access to 5,000 companies and over 6,000 contacts from all sectors of the industry, is supplied on disc making the data easily searchable and downloadable. The Database is totally unique to the World Leasing Yearbook and is a valuable networking tool for all market professionals.
The 2018 edition provides 364 pages of unrivalled and valuable reference data:
- The Global Leasing Report features new and unique data on international leasing volume and growth by region. A ranking of the top 50 leasing markets, global leasing data from 1996 to date, market penetration levels, GDP penetration ratios and market volumes and shares for all 50 countries.
- Features over 240 tables and graphs containing essential statistical data in one volume.
- Over 50 individual country reviews cover all leasing sectors with core data and statistics for each country. Reviews of last year's activity, analysis of the current situation, and projections of future trends and developments
- Special focus on the formation of the new African Leasing Federation - Africalease.
- A detailed look at the European leasing market in is provided by Leaseurope, including 10 tables and charts providing leasing volumes, penetration and growth rates by client and asset type.
- An overview of leasing in Latin America is provided by the Alta Group from its AltaLAR 100 Report, providing information on leasing portfolio size and growth by country in the region and including the 100 largest leasing companies in Latin America.
- An extensive review of leasing software developments for 2018 along with comprehensive product reviews from over 30 leasing and asset finance software providers.
- The unique and comprehensive World Leasing Database giving you direct access to over 5,000 in over 100 countries in the asset finance and leasing industry. Including: general leasing companies, specialist leasing companies, captives, investment bankers, consultants, brokers, lawyers and accountants.
- Update your knowledge base
- Find out which markets have the greatest market potential
- Network with key global players
- Expand your knowledge and understanding of key strategic issues
- Gain international insight
- Understand the dynamics of your market through trend reports
- Create business opportunities with 6,000 global contacts.
Key Topics Covered:
- State of the global leasing industry - continued strength and growth
- A look at the European leasing market in 2016 and beyond
- The birth of the African Leasing Federation
- New lease accounting standard
- Seizing the next digital opportunity
- A glimpse into the future of the fintech industry
- The economics of divorce: The possible impact of Brexit on the leasing industry
- Leasing in Latin America: Long live operating leases
- The new era of lease accounting
- Unidroit's legislative work designed to promote leasing internationally
2. Information technology review
- Rising industry activity and innovation
- The skinny on thick data
- Exploring digitalisation in the asset finance industry
- Right software for your business: Lease management software
- Think bigger!
3. Leasing software reviews
- Leasing software in Europe
- Leasing software in the US
- Leasing software in Asia-Pacific
4. International leasing associations
5. Country reviews
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2xdtxv/world_leasing