DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advanced Airport Technologies: Global Markets to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Market for Advanced Airport Technologies Should Total Nearly $21.3 Billion in 2017 and $27.2 Billion in 2022, Registering a CAGR of 5.1%.
- 55 data tables and 10 additional tables.
- An overview of the global market for advanced airport technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Discussion of technological, regulatory, security, and economic trends that are effecting the market.
- A look at developments affecting key airport technology systems, such as air and ground traffic management; baggage claim and handling; and security, fire, and emergency systems.
- Profiles of major companies in the market.
The Report Covers the Worldwide Market for These Electronic, Electro-Optical and Other Modern Technologies Used in Airports:
- Air/ground traffic management and control systems.
- Landing aids, guidance and lighting.
- Airport communications.
- Digital information display solutions.
- Airport management software.
- Security, fire protection and emergency services.
- Passenger and baggage handling and control.
- Car parking systems.
This report covers only technologies and equipment that are based at the airport or nearby. The emphasis is on civil aviation; the military market is not covered in detail.
Key Topics Covered:
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
2: Summary and Highlights
- Table Summary : Global Market for Advanced Airport Technologies, by Type, Through 2022
- Figure Summary : Global Market for Advanced Airport Technologies, by Type, 2016-2022
3: Market and Technology Background
- Advanced Airport Technologies
- Trends in the Airport Industry
- Market Summary
4: Air/Ground Traffic Management and Control Technologies
5: Navigational and Landing Aids and Illumination Systems
- RF Navigational and Landing Aids
- Airport Lighting Systems
6: Airport Communications
7: Airport Digital Signage Systems
8: Airport Management Software
9: Security, Fire Protection, and Emergency Services
- Airport Security Systems
- Emergency Response Equipment
10: Passenger, Baggage and Cargo Handling Control Systems
- Passenger Processing Systems
- Baggage Systems
11: Car Parking Systems
12: Company Profiles
- Airport Information Systems Ltd.
- Alstef Automation S.A.
- American Science And Engineering Inc.
- Analogic Corp.
- Atg Airports Ltd.
- Bosch Security Systems Inc.
- Carmanah Technologies Corp.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dialight Corp.
- Electronic Sensor Technology
- Garrett Metal Detectors Inc.
- Hid Global
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Honeywell Airport Systems Gmbh
- Inkode Corp.
- Kuka Roboter Gmbh
- L-3 Communications Security And Detection Systems
- Magal Security Systems Ltd.
- Millivision Technologies
- Morpho S.A.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp.
- Passur Aerospace
- Pensher Skytech
- Pesmel Oy
- Qinetiq Ltd.
- Rapiscan Systems
- Raytheon Corp.
- Rockwell Automation
- Rockwell Collins
- Safegate International Ab
- Sago Systems Inc.
- Siemens Airports
- Smiths Detection International
- Thales Atm S.A.
- Tyco Fire And Security
- Tydenbrooks Co.
- Vanderlande Industries
- Xerox Transportation Solutions Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bdzbxl/advanced_airport