CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Phillips Edison & Company (the “Company”) is pleased to announce a strong close to 2017, acquiring 23 grocery-anchored shopping centers on behalf of the Company and its sponsored programs throughout the year. The aggregate purchase price totaled approximately $443 million, representing over two million square feet across eight states, and featured an expanded merchandise mix with a variety of national and local tenants. A list of closings can be found below.
The most recent acquisition, Mountain Crossing, closed December 1, 2017. Mountain Crossing is a 96,606 square foot Kroger-anchored shopping center located in Dacula, Georgia. The center was purchased for $13.9 million. Other key national tenants in the center include UPS Store, Great Clips, Allstate Insurance and Chevron.
Below is a list of Phillips Edison & Company’s 2017 acquisitions:
- Atwater Marketplace, Atwater, CA
- Bells Fork Shopping Center, Greenville, NC
- Evans Towne Center, Evans, GA
- Everson Pointe, Snellville, GA
- Flynn Crossing, Alpharetta, GA
- Frankfort Crossing, Frankfort, IL
- Golden Park Village, Buford, GA
- Greentree Centre, Racine, WI
- Heritage Plaza, Carol Stream, IL
- Herndon Place, Fresno, CA
- Hoffman Village, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Mansfield Market Centre, Mansfield, TX
- Mountain Crossing, Dacula, GA
- Ormond Beach Mall, Ormond Beach, FL
- Plaza 23, Pompton Plains, NJ
- Riverlakes Village, Bakersfield, CA
- Rocky Ridge Town Center, Roseville, CA
- St. John's Plaza, Titusville, FL
- Sierra Del Oro, Corona, CA
- Tanglewood Commons, Clemmons, NC
- Village Square of Delafield, Delafield, WI
- Windmill Marketplace, Clovis, CA
- Winter Springs Town Center, Winter Springs, FL
About Phillips Edison & Company™ (PECO)
Phillips Edison Grocery Center REIT I, Inc. (to be known as Phillips Edison & Company, Inc.), an internally-managed real estate investment trust (REIT), is one of the nation’s largest owners and operators of market-leading, grocery-anchored shopping centers. The company manages a diversified portfolio of over 345 shopping centers – 236 of which it owns directly – comprising approximately 26.3 million square feet located in 32 states. The company’s proven, vertically-integrated operating platform allows it to effectively and efficiently acquire, lease and manage its properties, resulting in a history of strong operating results and great shopping experiences. For more information, please visit www.phillipsedison.com.
Phillips Edison & Company is a trademark of Phillips Edison Grocery Center REIT I, Inc.