Some of the factors propelling the market growth are raising demand of carob powder which is used in curing cancer, diarrhea and lowering cholesterol levels. Growing usage of carob in bakery and confectionery industry is fuelling the market driving the forecast period.
Based on the application, food and beverages segment is leading the market globally during the forecast period. The growth is contributed to raising usage of carob in bakery products such as pancakes, bread, cookies etc. Carob pod meal is extensively used for livestock. Europe accounted for the largest share in global carob market followed by Asia Pacific. Growing demand for carob powder in several bakery items and confectionery are fuelling the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players in global carob market include Australian Carobs Pty Ltd, Carob S.A, Euroduna Americas Inc, CyberColloids Ltd, The Hain Celestial Group, Inc , Savvy Foods Ltd, Carobs Australia Inc, Creta Carob, Lewis Confectionery Pty Ltd and Madanargan.
What The Report Offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Distribution Channels Covered:
- Fitness stores
- Health stores
- Other distribution channels
- Bakery products
- Snack bars
- Dairy products
- Food and beverages
- Others applications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zzbk7s/carob_global