DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Enteral Stents - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Increasing usage in gastrointestinal surgeries and technological advancements in manufacturing are some of the key prominent drivers fueling the market growth. Stringent government regulations and various infections through stents are the factors hindering the market.
North America accounted for the highest market share as compared to other regions owing to the rise in cancer cases in this region. The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a higher CAGR and is anticipated to account for the highest market share during forecast period because of increase in healthcare expenditure.
Some of the key players in the market include Abbott Vascular, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Biosensors International, Boston Scientific Corporation, C. R. Bard, Cook Medical, Cordis Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Taewoong Medical and Terum-Corporation.
What The Report Offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Products Type Covered:
- Self-Expandable Metal Stents (SEMS)
- Self-Expandable Plastic Stents (SEPS)
- Fully Covered SEMS
- Partially Covered SEMS
- Uncovered SEMS
Stents Type Covered:
- Colon Stents
- Esophageal Stents
- Gastroduodenal Stents
End Users Covered:
- Ambulatory Centers
- Research Centers
- Specialty Clinics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7vjwb9/enteral_stents