DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Flexible Polymer Foam - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Factors such as foam's wide usage in many applications, technological developments for increased functionality and superior thermal and insulating capabilities are driving the market growth. However, increasing price and environmental hazards in manufacturing of foams are the challenges faced by the market. North America is the largest market followed by Europe in terms of revenue due to prevailing trend to equip vehicles with high end comfort and automotive safety.
Some of the key players in global Flexible Polymer Foam market are BASF, Armacell Llc, Clariant Corp, Covestro, Dow Chemical, Europur, Eversoft Fiber & Foam, Huntsman, JSP Corporation, Rogers Corporation, VPC Group Inc, Woodbridge Foam Corporation (The Woodbridge Group) and Zotefoams.
What The Report Offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Automotive Safety
- Cushioning & Furniture
- Other Applications
- Ultra Microcellular
- Poly Vinyl Chloride
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sh8jwd/flexible_polymer