Varying consumers' preferences towards drinks which are less in calorie to high-calorie beverages and numerous ginger flavors which are boosting the young drinkers are some of the factors influencing the market growth. In addition excess use of sodas in soft drinks reducing calcium levels in the body and use of artificial ingredients are hindering the market growth.
Based on product type, dry ginger is anticipated to be fastest-growing segment during the forecast period as dry ginger is rich in flavour and it is used in alcoholic beverages. It is also used in cases of sore throat, nausea, vomiting and constipation. By distribution channel, supermarket/hypermarket segment leads the market globally.
The growth of this segment is attributed to the availability of ginger ale in different brands so that customers can make their own choice. North America is expected to dominate the ginger ale market followed by Asia Pacific due to its low yeast and high-fructose corn syrup.
Some of the key players in global ginger ale market include Zevia, Blenheim Bottling Company Inc, Starbucks Corporation, Honest Tea, A-Treat Bottling Company, Seagram, Buffal-Rock, Bulls head and Cadbury Schweppes P.L.C.
What The Report Offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Product Types Covered:
- Dry ginger ale
- Golden ginger ale
Distribution Channels Covered:
- Specialist stores
- Convenience stores
- Other distribution channels
- Mass merchandisers
- Independent retailers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3wvksg/ginger_ale