DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial Valves - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Industrial Valves market is expected to grow from $69.85 billion in 2016 to reach $94.52 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 4.4%.
Growing adoption in oil & gas industry, raising industrial infrastructure investments in developing economies, and strict emission control policies are some of the major factors boosting the market growth. However, intensified competition among competitors, higher fabrication prices are some of the restrains limiting the market growth.
Steel valves are anticipated to command the global market with highest market share over the forecast period due to higher utilization of steel valves in various industries. Besides energy & power industry is projected to witness higher growth rate over the forecast period. The growth is attributed to growing power plants in emerging countries. Asia Pacific is predicted to register high growth rate due to increasing adoption of industrial valves in emerging countries such as India, China, and Japan.
Some of the key players in global Industrial Valves market include AVK Holding A/S, Avcon Controls Pvt Ltd, Cameron - Schlumberger, Crane Co., Emerson, Flowserve Corporation, Forbes Marshall, IMI PLC., Kitz Corporation, Mets-Corporation, Neway Valves (Suzhou) Co., Ltd., Pentair PLC, Velan Inc., Samson AG, The Weir Group, PLC, and Spirax-Sarc-Engineering PLC.
- Automatic Valves
- Standard Valves
- Quarter turn
- Multi turn
Valve Types Covered:
- Globe Valve
- Butterfly Valve
- Ball Valve
- Plug Valve
- Safety Valve
- Gate Valve
- Wedge Gate Val
Material Types Covered:
- Alloy Based
- Cast Iron
- Other Material Types
- Up to 1
- 50 & Above
End Users Covered:
- Building and Construction
- Energy & Power
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
- Other End Users
What The Report Offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tmknfv/industrial_valves