LOWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced that it has been honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, recognizing the 100 Best Places to Work across all U.S. companies. The Employees’ Choice Awards program, now in its 10th year, relies solely on the input of employees who provide anonymous feedback on their jobs, work environments, and companies via Glassdoor’s online review system.
Out of approximately 35 million employee reviews on 700,000 different
companies, Kronos ranked on Glassdoor’s annual listing of the Top 100
Best Places to Work in the U.S.
- Kronos ranked as a top employer in the software industry.
- While this is the first time Kronos has cracked Glassdoor’s Top 100 Best Places to Work list, CEO Aron Ain has twice been named a Glassdoor Highest Rated CEO.
The Glassdoor Best Places to Work are determined entirely using
anonymous company reviews shared by U.S.-based employees between Nov.
1, 2016 and Oct. 22, 2017. To be considered for the large category, a
company must have at least 1,000 or more employees and have received
at least 75 ratings across eight workplace attributes from U.S.-based
employees during the period of eligibility. The final list is compiled
based on Glassdoor’s proprietary algorithm, and considers quantity,
quality, and consistency of reviews.
- When sharing a company review on Glassdoor, current and former employees are asked to rate their overall satisfaction and rank key workplace factors like career opportunities, compensation, benefits, work/life balance, leadership, culture, and values.
- Reviews are designed to capture a genuine and authentic inside look at what it’s like to work at a specific organization, as employees are asked to describe the best reasons to work at their companies as well as any downsides.
This employee-driven recognition joins a growing list of accolades
received by Kronos for its unique workplace culture and overall
- Ain being recently featured in Harvard Business Review in an article explaining how the company successfully launched its unlimited vacation policy, myTime, in 2016.
- In the same month he was honored with the Glassdoor Top CEO honor, Ain was named by the Massachusetts High Technology Council as the winner of the inaugural Ray Stata Leadership and Innovation Award, while Kronos Chief People Officer David Almeda was named 2017 CHRO of the Year.
- Kronos was named one of the 2017 Best Workplaces for Giving Back by Fortune magazine, a Best Workplace for Women, and a Best Employer by Forbes for the third consecutive year.
- The company was named a Top Place to Work in Massachusetts for the fifth consecutive year by The Boston Globe and an outstanding contributor to the economy by MassEcon.
- Worldwide, The Globe and Mail ranked Kronos a best place to work in Canada, Great Place to Work India again listed Kronos as one of the 50 Best Technology Companies, and Kronos was named one of the top 20 Best Places to Work in Australia.
- Kronos recently announced financial results for Fiscal 2017 with revenue for the year surpassing $1.3 billion, as well as its revolutionary new solution, Workforce Dimensions, that will reshape the future of workforce management.
- Kronos employs 5,300 Kronites around the globe. The company is actively hiring with nearly 300 Kronos job openings worldwide and recently opened a new, half-a-million square foot global headquarters in Lowell, Mass.
Quotes from Employees on Glassdoor About Kronos
- “Employee-focused company that sees the value in treating employees right (benefits, family first, etc.). In my third year and still love every minute!”
- “Solid company culture led by a caring executive team who are led by Aron Ain. They treat their employees fairly, pay at higher end of scale, and provide a complete benefits package.”
- “Kronos is not only a great company to work for but also a great company to do business with. They have innovative technology with 5-star customer support.”
- “Growing company, great products, excellent workplace culture, many opportunities for growth and advancement.”
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“This award is extra special because it’s entirely based on anonymous feedback that current and former Kronites have shared about our incredible culture. It’s our employees’ opinions that matter most, and their happiness and fulfillment are what we think about every day as we work hard to create a workplace culture that’s as fantastic as they are. Simply put: we cannot create great products or deliver great services to our customers without great people. A huge thank you to all the Kronites who took time to share their perspectives on what they love about Kronos, and provided us with valuable feedback on how we can continue to innovate and be even better.”
Robert Hohman, chief executive officer and co-founder, Glassdoor
“We know today’s job seekers are more informed than ever about where they go to work, researching everything from company culture to career opportunities to pay philosophy and more. To help people find companies that stand out from the pack, the Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards recognize employers that are truly Best Places to Work because they’re determined by those who really know best: the employees. Employers where employees love to work continue to prove that they have a recruiting and business performance advantage. We’re proud to celebrate the 2018 winners as we mark our 10th anniversary of the Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards.”
- For the complete list of the Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018, please visit: https://www.glassdoor.com/Award/Best-Places-to-Work-LST_KQ0,19.htm.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- View a timeline of Kronos’ 40-year history of innovation.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.