DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Future of the German Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Future of the German Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Germany, a major economic power in Europe, has outlined plans to increase its defense expenditure over the forecast period in an attempt to strengthen the combat readiness of the country's armed forces. The German Ministry of Defence (MoD) has been accused of operating a less efficient military base with an arsenal of outdated equipment. German defense expenditure is projected to increase at a CAGR of 5.0% over 2018-2022, compared to a CAGR of 2.8% over 2013-2017.
- Capital expenditure's share of Germany's total defense budget increased from 26.0% in 2013 to 30.7% in 2017. Over the forecast period, capital expenditure's average share is expected to be 31.2%, while the remaining 68.8% will be directed towards revenue expenditure.
- The MoD is expected to invest in Military-IT Networking, Frigates, Transport Aircraft and Multi-role Aircraft among others.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5. Industry Dynamics
6. Market Entry Strategy
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8. Business Environment and Country Risk
- Airbus Group
- Airbus Helicopters
- Diehl Stiftung
- ESG Elektroniksystem-und Logistik (ESG)
- Eurofighter Jagdflugzeug
- Heckler & Koch GmbH (HK)
- MAN Truck & Bus AG
- Thales Deutschland
- ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bq9ssh/future_of_the