DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Anti-skinning Agents Market By Type (Oxime Vs. Phenols), By Application (Paints, Printing Inks, Pigment Paste and Others), By Region (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA & South America), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global anti-skinning agents market is to reach $ 1 billion by 2022
Growth in the market is anticipated on account of growing focus towards sustainable products such as bio based printing inks, lead free paints, etc. Moreover, growing demand from water borne paints is boosting demand for anti-skinning agents across the globe.
Global Anti-skinning Agents Market report discusses the following aspects of anti-skinning agents in global market:
- Global Anti-Skinning Agents Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Oxime and Phenol), By Application (Paints, Printing Inks and Pigment Paste), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa and South America)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Market Trends & Developments
- Green Solutions
- Increasing Demand for Bio-based Coatings & Inks
- Advancement in Anti-fouling Coatings
- Rising Demand for Digital Printing Inks in Packaging Industry
- Growing Demand for Pigments from Textile Industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customers
5. Global Anti-skinning Agents Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific Anti-skinning Agents Market Outlook
7. North America Anti-skinning Agents Market Outlook
8. Europe Anti-skinning Agents Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Anti-skinning Agents Market Outlook
10. South America Anti-skinning Agents Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendation
- AdvanSix Inc.
- Venator Materials Corporation
- Arkema SA
- Elementis Plc.
- Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.
- OMG Borchers GmbH
- Troy Corporation
- Dura Chemicals Inc.
- Nagode Industries Limited
- Polyrheo Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wkdlbq/global