DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Oleochemicals Market Research Report Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast 2017 - 2023" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global oleochemicals market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.4 % during 2016-2023.
The global oleochemicals market is segmented on the basis of type and applications. Based on type segment the market report is further classified into fatty acid, fatty alcohol, glycerin and other types of which fatty acid dominates the market due to rising fatty acid application in personal care industry and soaps & detergent is anticipated to increase fatty acid demand.
Fatty alcohol has witnessed significant capacity additions over the past decade especially in Western Europe and South-East Asia owing to its rising demand in lubricants, soaps & detergents, personal care and in other downstream chemical industries.
- Growing Demand for Sustainable And Biodegradable Products
- Unstable Petrochemical Prices
- Government Regulations Regarding Use of Environmental Friendly Products
- Growth of Major End-User Industries
- Fluctuating Prices of Raw Materials
- Change in Environmentl Regulations And Blending Norms
- Increasing Penetration in Food & Beverages And Soaps & Detergents End-User Industries
- Preference of Bio-Based Raw Materials for Polymer Manufacturing
- Easy Availability of Raw Material in Developing Regions Leading to Overcapacity
- Low Profit Margins for Biorefiners
Asia-Pacific dominates the global oleochemicals market due to huge demand for oleochemical. Japan, India and China are the prominent countries with a huge demand for oleochemicals.
Further, growing applications of oleochemicals in soaps & detergents industry is promoting investments in the oleochemicals market.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Geographic Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- Alnor Oil Co, Inc
- Arizona Chemical Company Llc
- Basf Se
- Berg + Schmidt
- Cargill Incorporated
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Emergy Oleochemicals Group
- Evonik Industries
- Godrej Industries
- Isosciences Llc
- P & G Chemicals
- PTT Global Chemical Public Company Limited
- Vegetable Vitamin Foods Company
- Wilmar International Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d86chd/global