DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medium-Chain Triglycerides - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Medium-Chain Triglycerides Market accounted for $524.57 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $869.95 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period.
Some of the factors such as expanding health concerns of consumers and growing number of applications are fueling the market growth. However, more number of substitutes is hampering the market. Rising demand in emerging economies provides ample of opportunities for the market growth.
By application, nutritional diet segment commanded the largest market share during the forecast period owing to its medical advantages, for example, weight administration and enhanced psychological working. By geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR due to increasing utilization of personal care items, for example, lotions, gels, creams and cosmetic items for ladies are filling the broadening of the market.
Some of the key players in Medium-Chain Triglycerides market include Wilmar International Limited, Croda International PLC, Koninklijke DSM N.V, Emery Oleochemicals Group, Musim Mas Holdings, Acme-Hardesty Co. Inc., Sternchemie GmbH & C-Kg, E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, KLK OLEO, Lonza Group Ltd., BASF SE, The Procter & Gamble Company and Stepan Company.
Scope of the Report
- Other Sources
- Vegetable Fats
- Milk Fats
Fatty Acid Types Covered:
- Lauric Acid
- Heptanoic Acid
- Caproic Acid
- Caprylic Acid
- Capric Acid
- Nonanoic Acid
- Liquid Form
- Dry Form
- Nutritional Diet
- Infant Formula
- Personal Care
- Sports Drinks
- Other Applications
Distribution Channels Covered:
- Retail stores
- Online stores
What The Report Offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l3crbh/mediumchain