DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aerosol Cans - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Aerosol Cans Market is expected to grow from $68.33 billion in 2016 to reach $98.12 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 5.3%
Increasing demand from personal care industry, growing urban population coupled with changing lifestyle habits, and Recyclability of aerosol materials are some of the factors propelling the market growth. However, substitute packaging techniques may pose a major challenge for the market.
Aluminum segment is anticipated to be the largest market for the global aerosol cans market during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to recyclability & increasing demand from pharmaceuticals food & beverage industry. Europe emerged as the major revenue generating region in the global market due to growing U.K. market, growth in economy, and increasing demand from end users. There is an increasing demand for the aerosol cans from APAC region. China and Japan are the major countries having higher demand for aerosol cans.
Some of the key players in global aerosol cans market include Aero-Pack Industries, Inc., Alucon Public Company Limited, Ardagh Packaging Holdings Limited, Ball Corporation
Bway Corporation, CCL Industries, Inc., Colep Portugal S.A., Crown Holdings Inc., DS Containers, Inc., Exal Corporation, ITW Sexton Co., Jamestrong Packaging, Nampak Ltd., Shanghai Sunhome Industrial Company, Spray Products Corporation, Westrock Company, and Zenith Spray and Aerosols Private Limited.
What The Report Offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Product Types Covered:
- Straight Wall
Material Types Covered:
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN)
- Other Material Types
Propellant Types Covered:
- Compressed Gas Propellant
- Liquefied Gas Propellant
- Grooming Products
End Users Covered:
- Home Care
- Personal Care
- Other End Users
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dsx48p/aerosol_cans