DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Calcium Chloride - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Calcium Chloride Market is expected to grow from $1.37 billion in 2016 to reach $1.95 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 5.2%.
Some of the factors like increase in demand for de-icing agents, food preservatives and global demand for oil and gas industry are fuelling the market growth. However, environmental regulations are hampering the market.
Based on application, dust control & de-icing segment has occupied the biggest market share. By geography, North America is predicted to grow at highest CAGR attributed to high scope for the usage of calcium chloride in water treatment and other several applications.
Some of the key players in Global Calcium Chloride Market include TETRA Chemicals (Tetra Technologies, Inc.), Ward Chemical, Tiger Calcium Services Inc., Weifang Haibin Chemical Co. Ltd., Weifang Taize Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., Zirax Group., Qingda-Huadong Calcium Producing Co. Ltd., Solvay, BJ Services Company, Aarti Industries Limited, Occidental Chemical Corporation (OxyChem) and Tangshan Sanyou Group.
What The Report Offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Industrial Processing
- Drilling Fluids
- Dust Control
- Other Applications
- Prills 94%
- Liquid Grade
- Flakes 94%
- Flakes 77%
- Pellets 94%
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v2cx4q/calcium_chloride