DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America X-ray Detector Market: Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2024" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The North America X-Ray Detector Market is accounted to reach USD 1.52 billion by 2024 from USD 0.94 billion in 2016, it is growing at a CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Some of the major factors driving the growth of market for X-ray detector market, such as growing geriatric population and chronic diseases, growing government initiatives, declining prices and benefits offered by digital detectors, and reimbursement cuts for analog X-rays will increase the demand for digital systems.
Scope of the Report
- Based on product types, namely flat panel detectors (FPD), computed radiography detectors (CRD), line scan detectors and, charged coupled devices detectors (CCD). FPDs are expected to dominate the market in future along with the highest growing CAGR in the forecast period.
- On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into medical imaging, dental imaging, and security, veterinary and, industrial. The medical imaging application is further sub segmented into static imaging (general radiography and mammography) and dynamic imaging (general fluoroscopy, surgical imaging, and cardiovascular imaging).
- On the basis of end users the market is segmented into hospitals, gynecology clinics, and community healthcare.
The key market players for North America X-Ray Detector Market are listed below:
- Agfa Healthcare
- Amptek, Inc.
- Analogic Corporation
- Canon Inc.
- Detection Technology Oyj
- Fujifilm Medical Systems
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Konica Minolta, Inc.
- Moxtek, Inc.
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- Rigaku Corporation
- Teledyne DALSA Inc.
- Thales Group
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Varian Medical Systems
- GE Healthcare, Rayence Co., Ltd.
- Philips Healthcare
- Sydor Technologies
- Yxlon International Gmbh
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4m7jfm/north_america