NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Clearwater Compliance, a top-ranked, award-winning provider of healthcare cyber risk management and compliance solutions, has teamed up with Georgia Hospital and Health Services to host a first-of-its-kind Cyber Risk Awareness Day event for Georgia healthcare leaders on December 7, 2017. The forum allows healthcare leaders to learn about the most pressing cyber risk management issues facing the healthcare industry and patient safety and to share best practices.
- Jaime Joy Koshy, Office for Civil Rights Investigator, Department of Health and Human Services
- Brett Anderson, Breach Response Manager, Beazley
- Larry Kunin, Partner, Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Bob Chaput, CEO, Clearwater Compliance
What: Georgia Cyber Day, Hosted by Clearwater Compliance and GHHS
- OCR Enforcement Updates and Insights
- Cyber Incident Trends and Threats
- Sources of Data Breach Liability
- Cyber Risk Management and Patient Harm
- December 7, 2017
- 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST
- Hosted at the Marriott Macon City Center, 240 Coliseum Drive, Macon, Georgia 37217
To register, please follow this link.
Media interested in covering this event should email Kelly Motley at Kelly.Motley@ClearwaterCompliance.com
About Clearwater Compliance
Clearwater Compliance, LLC is a leading provider of hospital and health system compliance and cyber risk management solutions. Its mission is to empower hospitals and health systems to successfully manage healthcare’s evolving cybersecurity risks and ensure patient safety. Exclusively endorsed by the American Hospital Association, Clearwater solutions have been deployed within hundreds of hospitals and health systems, Fortune 100 organizations and federal government institutions. More information about Clearwater Compliance is at http://www.Clearwatercompliance.com.