What makes the 2018 conferences special and exciting?:
- The Ward Cates Scholarship will provide FREE Main Conference Tuition, travel, hotel and per diem for one lucky attendee in Washington, DC!
- The Ward Cates Scholarship will also provide FREE Main Conference Tuition, travel, hotel and per diem for one deserving student!
- Meet and chat with our stellar faculty at a complementary Wine and Cheese reception!
- Six vibrant Preconferences include Nexplanon and IUD training sessions. Hone your IUD insertion skills with all 5 types of IUDs available in the U.S., and enhance your management of IUD complications.
- NCC has coded all conference sessions to help NCC Certified RNs and NPs choose sessions that will complete their educational plans.
- New Clinicians are welcome. If you graduated in 2015 or after, you are eligible to receive a significant discount on the Main Conference Tuition.
- Issues you deal with every day in your practice are addressed in a variety of teaching styles, including didactic sessions, faculty panels, concurrent sessions, interactive case study discussions and hands-on training.
- The authors of CT and other nationally known expert faculty invite you take part in an optional Roundtable Lunch on challenging clinical issues, and up close and personal discussions.
Who Should Attend:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Physician Assistants
- Health Educators
- Public Health Professionals
- Case Managers
... and anyone else interested in contraceptive management and women's healthcare.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mbpwlv/contraceptive