Global Retail Banking Cross-Sell Report brings together two of the most relevant issues in banking today - those of cross-sell and digital engagement - and marries them with more than 40,000 consumer surveys across 21 countries. These countries are distributed across every major continent, including North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
One of the key questions posed by this report is whether the engagement of a bank customer in a digital offering can lead to increased benefits such as satisfaction, advocacy and ultimately profitability through increased product penetration. This is a topic that we have tackled at a local level in various countries around the world, but not one that we had sought to bring together at a global level before.
The report also provides a global comparison of the following aspects of cross sell:
- Products per customer and product holdings across all customer banking relationships
- Products per customer with main bank
- Top banks in terms of products per customer with main bank
- Top banks in terms of main bank conversion rates
- The link between main bank relationships and cross sell
- The drivers of main bank relationships
- Customer main bank switching
- Life-stage factors that drive switching
- Case studies in successful youth banking
Within this report we chose to define digital engagement by overlaying channel usage with a frequency metric to give us four distinct groups:
- Digitally unengaged - don't use online banking (desktop) or mobile
- Less digitally engaged - use online banking (desktop) but not mobile
- Digitally engaged - use mobile for banking less than once a week
- Highly digitally engaged - use mobile for banking once a week or more
Key Topics Covered:
Section One - Key cross-sell metrics
- Global comparison of product holdings
- Product penetration
Section Two - Main bank relationships
- Why are main bank relationships so important?
- What drives customers to choose their main bank?
- Which products are integral to building a main bank relationship?
- Customers who switch their main bank
- How does customer life-stage affect switching?
- Product holding bar life stake
- Case studies - Success in youth banking
- Converting any relationship to a main bank relationship
Section Three - Digital engagement
- How important is digital engagement?
- Global digital engagement
- Digital engagement by age
- The relationship between digital engagement, advocacy and switching
- Digital engagement and cross-sell
Section Four - Conclusion
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pfqdtn/global_retail