DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Soil Fumigant Market: By Type (Methyl Bromide, Chloropicrin, Methyl Iodide, 1,3 Di-chloropropene, Dimethyl Disulfide, Dazomet, Metal Sodium, & Metal Potassium), By Form (Solid, Liquid and Gaseous) & By Geography-Forecast (2017-2025)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report identifies the global soil fumigant market size in for the year 2015-2017 and forecast of the same for year 2025. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global soil fumigant market.
- Increasing instances of crop diseases
- Rising per hector production to meet food demand
- Higher cost of research and development
- Stringent government regulations and approval process
- Rising cost of labor
- Emerging economies
The increase in adoption of soil fumigant in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global soil fumigant market.
Asia Pacific dominated global soil fumigant market because of rapidly increasing population, growing food demand, changing lifestyles of customers, rising incomes, purchasing power, consumer demand for nutritional & healthy products, rise in consumer awareness, and favourable government policies in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
North America and Europe follow the Asia Pacific market respectively, owing to stringent regulations on chemicals used in agriculture. Among all the type of soil fumigant, methyl bromide has the highest market share in global soil fumigant market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Soil Fumigant Market - Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Soil Fumigant Market- Forces
5. Soil Fumigant Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Soil Fumigant Market, By Type
7. Soil Fumigant Market, By Form
8. Soil Fumigant Market, By Geography
9. Soil Fumigant - Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles
- Bayer CropScience AG
- AMVAC Chemical Corporation
- Trinity Manufacturing, Inc.
- BASF SE
- Chemtura Corporation
- Syngenta AG
- Arysta LifeScience Limited
- Great Lakes Solutions
- The Dow Chemical Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vchqr6/soil_fumigant