DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Barrier Resins Market: By Type (Bio Based, Synthetic), By Application (Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical & Medical, Cosmetics, Agriculture, Industrial) & Geography - Forecast (2017- 2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report identifies the Barrier Resins market size in for the year 2015-2017 and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Barrier Resins market.
Globally increasing demand for the resins into packaging materials is expected to remain as a key growth driver for the Barrier Resins during the period of study.
- Growing demand for the packaging materials in pharmaceutical industry
- Changing life style resulting into packaged food materials
- Increasing cost of packaging materials
- Regulations over the use of packaging materials
- Increasing food safety awareness
- Counterfeit Food and Pharmaceutical Products
Asia-Pacific dominated the Barrier Resins market due to higher demand of the Barrier Resins materials from the food & beverage and medical & pharmaceutical industry in the region. Asia-Pacific is also expected to remain the fastest growing regional market for the Barrier Resins market driven by the increasing demand for the Barrier Resins as a result of rapid industrialization in the Asia pacific region, especially in China and India, which are estimated to fuel the growth of the Barrier Resinss market. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets for Barrier Resins.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Barrier Resins Market - Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Barrier Resins Market- Forces
5. Barrier Resins Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Barrier Resins Market, By Type
7. Barrier Resins Market, By Application
8. Barrier Resins Market, By Geography
9. Barrier Resins - Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- NOVA Chemicals Corporation
- Valspar Corporation
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- EVAL Europe N.V
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Kuraray Co., Ltd
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5dnqgn/barrier_resins