DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial Wax Market: By Type (Fossil Based, Synthetic Based, Bio-Based), By Application (Candles, Packaging, Coatings & Polishing, Hot Melt Adhesive, Tires & Rubber, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Food) & Region - Forecast (2017- 2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report identifies the global industrial wax market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global industrial wax market.
- Increasing demand from personal care industry
- Increasing Acceptance of Synthetic Waxes
- Availability of substitutes in the major applications
- Shrinking Supply of Paraffin Wax
- Growing Demand for Unconventional Waxes
- Meet the demand for paraffin wax amid decreasing supply
Increasing demand for the wax in the industrial applications is expected to remain key growth driver during the period of study.
Asia Pacific dominated global industrial wax market owing to higher demand from industrial sectors in China, India, and Malaysia. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets for industrial wax. Increasing demand from the growing industrial base in the Asian region is expected to remain key growth driver in the region making it the fastest growing market for the industrial wax globally during the period of study.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industrial Wax Market - Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Industrial Wax Market- Forces
5. Industrial Wax Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Industrial Wax Market, By Type
7. Industrial Wax Market, By Application
8. Industrial Wax Market, By Geography
9. Industrial Wax - Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Sasol Limited
- International Group, Inc.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc.
- Petroleo Brasileiro SA.
- Du Pont
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Croda International
- BASF SE
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Westech Wax,
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cfdb4b/industrial_wax