DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Battery Market: By Battery Type; Vehicle Type; By Technology & Geography - Forecast (2017-2023)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global automotive battery market value is estimated to reach $34,967.2m by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during 2017-2023.
This growth is primarily attributed to the increasing growing demand for automobiles and stringent emission standards set by numerous government agencies. The growth is further set to be assisted by increasing environmental concerns on emissions from traditional automotive batteries and offering different advantages with the advanced technologies are used in present batteries.
- Innovation in technology
- Growing demand for transportation
- Government initiatives for fuel savings
- Underdeveloped support infrastructure for electric vehicles
- Fluctuations in the cost of raw materials
- Growing demand for hybrid and electric vehicles
- Investments on R&D for hybrid and electric vehicles
The automotive battery market is segmented into three segments namely by type, by function and vehicle type. By battery type the market is segmented into lead acid, lithium ion, nickel cadmium battery and others. By function segment has two sub segments namely electric propulsion, and lighting and ignition. By vehicle type is segmented into passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles and electric vehicles.
APAC region is estimated to be the dominant region for automotive battery market owing to growing automobile demand and increase in disposable income of people. Shifting of auto manufacturers to APAC region because of low manufacturing costs will further bolster the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Automotive Battery Market Overview
2. Automotive Battery Market Executive Summary
3. Automotive Battery Market Landscape
4. Automotive Battery Market - Forces
5. Automotive Battery Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Automotive Battery Market - By Vehicle Type
7. Automotive Battery Market - By Functions
8. Automotive Battery Market - By Battery Type
9. Automotive Battery Market - By Geography
10. Automotive Battery Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles
- A123 Systems, LLC
- Automotive Energy Supply Corporation
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- SAFT Group SA
- Exide Technologies, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Toshiba Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Tesla Motors Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jrc4zq/automotive